Friday, September 12, 2008

Seven Years ago Today.

(NOTE:*should have been posted yesterday, but something wonky was going on with blogger)

Seven years ago today I was

One month away from finding out I was going to be a mother the first time.

Apalled and horrified.

Petrified.

Still not watching regular programming.

calling everyone I knew to see if anyone had been traveling.

wondering if we'd ever catch the bad guys.

Today I'm-

A mother of three who still is wondering if we're going to catch the bad guys.

There are a million tributes to the needless loss of life on 9/11, let this be a million and one. There cannot be enough said about the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, some body's to someone who are no longer with us.

I have always been fiercely proud to be an American, and I hope that you all take a moment to remember what is was like to be a part of a nation falling apart seven years ago, and to realize how far we've come and how far we have to go.
Have a great day...R

No comments: