Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cellulite Shadows 2 ( or there I was crying in the dressing room at Wal-Mart)

So, you guessed it.
I left my bathing suit quest to the last minute.
I was left with two choices.

1. No swimming.
2. Swim in old stretched out unsupportive bathing suit.

or

3. Buy new bathing suit.

So, today in the midst of all the going out of town preparations, I had to also find a new bathing suit.
which i loathe.
have i mentioned that?

So I go. Because the days of lazy waiting are over.
I go to My Sisters Closet, where I am hoping to find a decent suit for cheap.
Can I mention that there are three way mirrors in the dressing room? Three way mirrors are NOT MY FRIEND.

NOT. MY. FRIEND.
AT. ALL.

Ok, so back to bathing suit mission impossible.
I couldn't find one there. And after three more stores still no top fitting and bottom fitting bathing suit.

Sometimes I feel like my head is on someone else's body.

Long story short, I did find a cute cheap bathing suit that will work(um, hopefully) until I can have more time.

Why can't I wear shorts like a boy?

off to see the wizard. have a great rest of the week.
R

2 comments:

EngineersFalcon said...

Amen sister - in fact 2 years ago at the beach I did wear shorts and a tank over my swimsuit. My sis gave me a bit of a hard time, but I like those pics WAY better than the ones from this year. WAY BETTER!

Becky said...

I agree--guys have it so easy! Find some trunks, they're good to go! So unfair. :-(